Buying gallons and gallons of spray germicides from a supplier will be quite costly and lack of their inventory or slow deliveries can leave you vulnerable.
What if you could make your own supply of germicide for an entire school district or business which is much safer than the store-bought version and for less overall cost? You can even recycle the containers over and over again.
Electrolyzed water is generated using water, salt, and electricity. The process is called electrolysis and involves applying a direct electric current (DC) across a pair of electrodes immersed in a solution of ions to drive an otherwise non-spontaneous chemical reaction. The key process is the removal or addition of electrons and therefore a change in the oxidation-reduction potential of the solution.
The electrolysis systems are capable of generating neutral-to-acidic electrolyzed water (anolyte) for cleaning & sanitation and for water disinfection. The anolyte is composed primarily of the free chlorine molecule Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI), a powerful oxidant.
Reasons for owning a HOCI System
1. Generate electrolyzed water on-site and on-demand as you want and reduce the logistical resources for purchasing, transporting, storing, and preparing of chemicals
2. Non-toxic properties reduce regulatory paperwork, safety training, and liability exposure
3. No harmful residuals, therefore no potable water rinse required after application
4. Allows for the disinfection of areas where toxic chemicals were not permitted
5 No protective gear required (no inhalation, ocular, cutaneous, or ingestion risks)
6. No harmful residuals and No exposure limits
7. No special disposal required
8. Does not require a hazardous use permit